I am trying the sotware and fail to aobtain the appropiate routes,

i put the following stops
BEVILAQUA 1974 CIUDAD EVITA CROVARA 746 TABLADA CROVARA 1415 TABLADA CROVARA 2280 TABLADA DONOVAN 1580 TAPIALES EVA DUARTE 3097 CIUDAD EVITA FRANKLIN 143 LA TABLADA GACON 940 LA TABLADA ISABEL LA CATOLICA 2348 CIUDAD EVITA JUAN DOMINGO PERON 1461 CIUDAD EVITA JUAN DOMINGO PERON 2398 CIUDAD EVITA LISANDRO DE LA TORRE 1355 LA TABLADA

and the result is very crazy.

What goes wrong exactly? Are these stops not properly located? Or is the route between them not quick enough? Can you explain in more detail or add screen shots?

RouteXL does not have navigation, but links to third-party navigation apps. You must have a navigation app installed on your phone or tablet.

If you have an navigation app installed, try to select the right one with Options > Routing > Navigate with. Use the “Geo:App” if yours is not listed.

Do you get any error message? Can you post a screen shot?

Another issue, with the app in fhones and tablets with Android the navigate option does not work

hello i did it but does not work i tried with Google and waze

Attached the screenshot of message when I try to use the navigation button, when use the app with apple device it works when use the app with android device does not work and appear the attached message.