I’d like to start at my furthest point & work my way back. My start/finish is same address. Is there a way to do this?
There is no specific option to do this, but there may be a workaround. You could set a time window, such that it needs to be visited first.
- If you have all addresses on the map, visually select the furthest point
- Open the popup by clicking its marker on the map or select it from the list of addresses
- Select “Edit”
- Set “Due time” to the first time slot after your departure time, e.g. 8:15AM
- Click “Ok” to save and “Find route” to start the routeplanning
- You’ll be asked for the departure time, e.g. 8:00AM