Deeplink with authentification

Hey there,

I’d like to link my application to RouteXL via your deeplink. But as I have to import many locations, I tend to exeed the free user’s limit. How can I make sure to be logged in when I’m using your deeplink?

There is no method to log in with the deeplink. You should be logged in before opening the deeplink.

To log in immediately when opening the the browser window, load it with this URL:

Thank you for your answer, but this didn’t solve my problem so far. But after a little research if found the solution to my problem by myself that might be interesting for you.

I used the deeplink according to your example on the wiki page. But as your log in dialog is always redirecting to your domain, one cannot use other tlds that you provide - like .com or .de The reason might be probably your log in cookie that is only valid for

To make it easier for other users you might change your deeplink URL example on your wiki page from… to

Thank you for sharing your solution and the suggestion for the wiki page. We have made the change and added the language parameter to have the page translation default to English.