Avoiding coordinates (missing road closure workaround)

Hi, over the last couple of years I’ve noticed that the routexl tour will Not take into consideration many road closures, even some that Google maps detects.

Is it possible for me to input the coordinates of the closure(s) as one to avoid, outside the locations array? Then at least arrival times will be accurate, as some of these closures result in a 20 minute detour.

At this moment you can not input coordinates of closures to avoid. We’ll not it down for future development but we can not give a timeline for it.

Our routes are based on the road network of OpenStreetMap, the free and editable map of the world. If you know of changes in roads, edit that map. We normally update the maps on our routing servers every month.

I need this too. It isn’t a matter of avoiding routes where the map is out of date, but where roads are closed for maintenance. These closures can be for several days and require the option to exclude specific sections of road in order to plan optimum routes. Incorporating Google closure data would be nice, but a manual option would suffice.
Do you have plans to include this option?
Is there a workaround we can employ in the meantime?

It is on our list for development but we can’t give any timeline.

There is no workaround that we know of.